The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. With great power the apostles bore witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great favor was accorded them all. —Acts 4:32-33
As a community of faith, we must contribute our time, talent and treasure to building up the kingdom of God on earth. Below you will find a link and directions to make an online monetary donation to Our Lady of Ransom. You can also use this link to purchase tickets for parish events and fundraisers.
To begin, click on the “Donate Now” box below, and follow these directions.
- Click the “Donate Now” box. You will be directed off of OLR’s website to a secure donation site called “Give Central” that is recommended and approved by the Archdiocese of Chicago.
- Click on “Start Giving.”
- In the search box, type “Our Lady of Ransom,” or enter the Niles zip code: 60714. Press enter.
- Click on the “Our Lady of Ransom Catholic Church” box that appears.
- Click on the “Stewardship” box. This refers to Sunday contributions.
- The next screen is titled, “Make a Contribution.” Enter the pertinent information in the boxes. When finished, click on “Add to my Gift Basket.”
- Click on the box labelled “Checkout.” Check to see that all the information you entered is correct.
- Click on the box labelled “Continue.”
- If you have never used Give Central or do not have an account, click on the box labelled “Complete Profile” and enter in the required information to create your account.
- When you have entered all the required information, click on the box labelled “Register and confirm gift.”
- If you already have an account, type your user name and password into the boxes and click on “Log in and confirm gift.”
- Your gift has been given. Thank you for your contribution to the parish!